[squeak-dev] Squeak/Software Freedom Conservancy needs donations

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Dec 5 18:41:30 UTC 2018

> On 2018-12-05, at 10:35 AM, Ron Teitelbaum <ron at usmedrec.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Tim,
>
> Do we need to use that link to get matching or should we use the donate button on squeak.org?

Excellent question. It says, near the bottom of the page
"Finally, Conservancy also maintains directed donation programs for its member projects. Donation links for these directed donation programs are typically found on the individual websites of our members."
That sounds like all donations get passed through the match-o-matic to me.

tim
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.