[squeak-dev] Project thumbnail morph loss in 5.2?

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 05:25:42 UTC 2018

There is also a targetMorph show later on in the method that has to be
removed.

I doubt whether the preference has anything to do with the bug.

While loading from the server, the system window (or the thumbnail) is
hidden and a translucent morph is placed over its bounds. When the
indicate that the thumbnail could change when a new version is loaded.

This is holiday season so feedback may be slow in coming. In any case,
you could post a fix to the Inbox to trigger discussions.

Regards .. Subbu