[squeak-dev] [Seaside] Seaside on Squeak?

Max Leske maxleske at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 21:25:59 UTC 2018

Thanks for the hint Timothy.

My suggestion is to collect all encoding names manually in Grease
instead of using TextEncoder class>>allEncodingNames. Despite its name,
this method only answers the "default" name of each encoding. I don't
think that's the intended use case we want to support with
GRGenericPharoEncoder. There, I imagine we'd like to match both
'mac-roman' and 'macroman'. Manually collecting the encoding names
allows us to do that.

PR: https://github.com/SeasideSt/Grease/pull/71

BTW: There should really be a message for that on TextEncoder...

Cheers,
Max

On 8 Dec 2018, at 13:00, squeak-dev-request at lists.squeakfoundation.org