[squeak-dev] Wrong method source pointer in Squeak5.2

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Dec 17 01:39:10 UTC 2018

Hmmm, this appears to be some kind of issue with SSL authorization
when accessing the github repository. It seems to be failing in

  MCGitHubReposistory class((MCGitBasedNetworkRepository class)>>projectDirectoryFrom:version:

from

  MCGitHubReposistory(MCGitBasedNetworkRepository)>>directory

from

  MCGitHubRepository(MCFileTreeRepository)>>allFileNames

and it is caused by a primitive failure in SqueakSSL>>primitiveSSLCreate.

Evaluating "SqueakSSL new" gives me the same error. So the problem is
probably something to do with the VM I am running, or with the runtime
packages that I have installed on my PC. I will follow up on this later.

Thanks,
Dave