[squeak-dev] Time to Vote!

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Fri Feb 2 20:09:46 UTC 2018

Hi Ron,

Normally I don't vote because I spend most of my time with VA Smalltalk and haven't felt the
right to tell full time Squeakers who should be on the board.  But lately I have been doing
more with Squeak and you make such a passionate appeal for people to vote that I have decided I
will vote if I'm still welcome.  So, please send me a ballot.

Louis LaBrunda
Lou at Keystone-Software.com

Lou

--