[squeak-dev] Open meetings (was: Adding Chris Cunningham and Tony Garnock Jones as core developers)

Jecel Assumpcao Jr. jecel at merlintec.com
Thu Feb 8 16:35:45 UTC 2018

David,

> I do not know if there is a way to make the Google hangouts available for
> people joining as observers but if there is a way to do it, then I like
> the idea.

You can stream a Hangout live on Youtube. That is how the weekly "show
and tell" at Ada Fruit works, for example: a group of five or six people
meet in a Hangout while a few dozen people just watch on Youtube.

I am not familiar with Discord either, but if it works well it could be
an option:

https://discordapp.com/

-- Jecel