[squeak-dev] Survey: what do you do with Squeak, what do you *want* to do?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Feb 27 23:55:20 UTC 2018

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 11:14:27AM -0800, tim Rowledge wrote:

> > On 25-02-2018, at 7:43 AM, <patrick.rein at hpi.uni-potsdam.de> <patrick.rein at hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:
> >
> > I really love the answers so far! :)
>
> Me too. Keep those thoughts coming people; we want to know.

This is turning out to be a really interesting discussion. I am happily
surprised at the range of responses, and I am especially happy that so
many people are using Squeak as a tool for exploring ideas, and who see
Squeak as much more than just another programming language or software
development tool.

So yes please, keep those thoughts coming!

Dave