[squeak-dev] [Newbies] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2018

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Jan 8 18:43:40 UTC 2018

I’ll be standing again.

I’ll be pushing for progress on a more modern graphics & text rendering system. And for trying to clean up old stuff wherever it can be improved. And for documenting things meaningfully.

Otherwise, I agree very much with the approach Marcel outlined, excepting only that I don’t really have much to do with his multi-frameworks interest. Oh, and I want funding to do the ARM64 Cog work…

tim
Useful random insult:- She doesn't suffer from insanity; she enjoys every minute of it.