[squeak-dev] Is there a way to determine the screen size without first going to full screen mode?

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Tue Jan 16 17:09:15 UTC 2018

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for the reply.  Your suggestion would work but it is only for windows.  Maybe I can find
another solution for linux and check the system type first and then use the appropriate one.

Lou

--
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.