[squeak-dev] Is there a way to determine the screen size without first going to full screen mode?

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Tue Jan 16 17:13:51 UTC 2018

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for the reply.  You would think so but it gives the current World windows size and not
the monitor screen size.

If I change to full screen mode, I can then get the screen size and change back to non-full
screen mode but the screen blinks to full screen and back and I don't want that.

Lou