[squeak-dev] source.squeak.org --- Responsiveness

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 01:42:04 UTC 2018

Hi,

I was able to VNC right into the server image.  It is responsive,
however, there are a ton of processes apparently stuck on a
Mutex>>#critical: block.  I think that explains the timeouts.

The service was last restarted 204 days ago.  I'll contact box-admins
and board about restarting the service, that should clear it up.

 - Chris