[squeak-dev] System Browser feature request

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Jan 20 19:44:35 UTC 2018

> On 20-01-2018, at 1:57 AM, Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de> wrote:
>
> <show-extension-classes.1.cs>

I like the idea but Wholly Khao does it slow things down horribly!

A Spyon of PackageInfo>>extensionClasses is a bit scary.  3% of time just to hash ISO88597ClipboardInterpreter class ? Another 7+% for other hashing? Using ProtoObject>>withAllSubclassesDo: interactively seems a bit crazy too.

A little code improvement in a few places ought to make it usable though

tim
As far as we know, our computer has never had an undetected error.