[squeak-dev] Unicode display support in text morphs?

Lawson English LEnglish5 at cox.net
Sun Jan 28 05:51:21 UTC 2018

Thanks. The solution you suggested is almost incomprehensible to me.

I'm using a Mac and it sounds like perhaps the plugin isn't available on the first place?

This is somewhat ironic since Apple's unicode support is better than anyone else's (I'm told that Unicode was originally a joint project with Apple and XEROX back in the day, anyway).

I've got my own workaround currently which is to  do screen shots of BBEDIT or TextEdit ,one large-point char at a time, and import the bitmaps into squeak. This is repugnantly awful, but oh well.