[squeak-dev] Cryptography repository issue

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Jan 28 18:52:12 UTC 2018

On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 07:30:47PM +0100, Tobias Pape wrote:

> > On 28.01.2018, at 00:04, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
> >
> > Actually, I can see by looking at a copy of the in-image repository that
> > the missing versions are still in the squeaksource.com image. It appears
> > that they are just marked as deleted, but they do not really go away.
> >
> > I have administrative access to the image, so I think I can do the undelete
> > if that is the best approach.
>
> It is :)
> (That's what I meant recently when the issue from henry came up)

OK done. The deleted versions are back now.

> BTW: who deleted those  versions?

Based on some earlier emails, I believe they were accidentally deleted
by Rob Withers when he was cleaning things up in the repository.

There are three people with admin on that project, so it might be a good idea
to have just one (presumably Ron, who created the repository) and let everyone
else on the project have developer level access. That would help prevent
accidents or confusion in the future.

Dave