[squeak-dev] Kernel-nice.1127 freezes image (was Another missing snapshot: SmallLand-ColorTheme-fbs.6)

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Tue Jan 30 22:47:36 UTC 2018

Clicking the update button another time seemed to have fixed the missing
snapshot problem. I tried it a couple of times, but maybe got unlucky with
the SqueakSource server.
Anyway, now installing Kernel-nice.1127 freezes the image and I'm unable to
interrupt it. SqueakDebug.log reveals the problem:

--- The full stack ---
TextMorph(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #currentHand
[] in TextMorph>>createParagraph
BlockClosure>>ensure:
TextMorph>>createParagraph
TextMorph>>paragraph
TextMorph>>newContents:
TextMorph>>contentsAsIs:
MorphicProject>>composeDisplayTextIntoForm:
DisplayText>>composeForm
DisplayText>>form
DisplayText>>displayOn:at:clippingBox:rule:fillColor:
DisplayText(DisplayObject)>>displayOn:at:
ByteString(String)>>displayOn:at:textColor:
ByteString(String)>>displayOn:at:
ByteString(String)>>displayAt:
Project class>>tryEmergencyEvaluatorForRecovery:
Project class>>handlePrimitiveError:
MorphicProject(Object)>>primitiveError:
MorphicProject(Project)>>handleFatalDrawingError:

Could someone please look into this? Thanks!

Fabio

[image: image.png]