[squeak-dev] [RFE] Enhancing Backgrounds

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 16:38:19 UTC 2018

Each Project object has a ResourceManager object and that has a
resourceMap (a dictionary it seems). I do not know if this could be
used for backgrounds or is meant for other purposes. Needs to be
checked.

Further I remember that there is the option that each project has its
own background, searching
    http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/1
gave for example

Desktop Background Example
    http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/1796

How to set the pane background of a Workspace to a picture
   http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/1322

And maybe this one
    FAQ: Background Colors
    Last updated at 9:51 pm UTC on 9 February 2003 (thus might need an update)
    http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/782