[squeak-dev] [Test][Squeak5.2a] 2 times saving a project, re-loading it, changing the background (GradientFill)

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 20:27:39 UTC 2018

Hello

I created a simple test project (attached, 32 bit, Squeak5.2alpha
update: #18116) and saved it.

Then I dropped the saved project onto the top project of the same image.

Changed the background gradient fill and re-saved it.

Dropped it again.

The result is attached.  3 identical projects, just different gradient
fill of the world background.

The screen shot shows

    MorphicProject allInstances explore

I wonder why all the oop string of all the 3 world PasteUpMorph
objects are the same.

Regards
Hannes