[squeak-dev] [5.2a] styled text in a class comment spawns endless subscript out-of-bounds

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 08:31:49 UTC 2018

On Wednesday 04 July 2018 12:04 AM, karl ramberg wrote:
> Weird error.
> See Debugger in attachment,
> How come selectionInterval and interval is different ?
I couldn't reproduce this error. I suspect the difference can be
explained because of recursive error trigger.

I noticed that there were many error windows on top of each other making
them appear like one. See Main Menu -> Windows. In recursive error, it
is possible for local ivar interval to differ from instance var
selectionInterval.  The debug stack trace is different for each one.

Regards .. Subbu