[squeak-dev] This is the Help System failure...

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 01:24:47 UTC 2018

> So, you would rather break the images of everyone who had updated before
> the suggested removal of the verions?

It doesn't break anything.  The original commit is what broke the
images of the very few who updated, and only for a very short period
of time, because Dave got it removed quickly.  So, what would be nice
now would be for it not to incur a permanent cost on top of that, for
every image for everyone, forever.  I know three more versions seems
like not much, but they add up.

 - Chris