[squeak-dev] Bug: SoundService default is not a class

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 21:14:14 UTC 2018

Hi Edgar,
this issue is fixed now.
Maybe once a year, or maybe less, I inspect if there are interesting
reports, because we have a few links still pointing to it.
I then try to close some. But personnally I would not open an issue here.
I think that Mantis is almost dead.
I would opt for a github issue tracker, coupled with travis driven tests.
Somewhere under https://github.com/squeak-smalltalk maybe?