[squeak-dev] Cleaning unneeded UpdateStreamDownloader

Edgar De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 14:00:21 UTC 2018

One idea covering both
The trunk , 5.2 and beyond is the master
Each person start forking and have his own .image
The changes each person have was saved somewhere
And the number is

Edgar 1.cs
David 1.cs
Nicolas 1.cs
This way,  each squeaker become his ruler
And any could have changes of others.
Could have some stats of owner.nnnn.cs
And kind of competition of popular ones.