[squeak-dev] isTextMorph

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 19:43:21 UTC 2018

I have no idea the answer, but it's a curious question.  A quick look
at the api differences vs. similarities and, just by those numbers, it
doesn't look good..   :/

"explore it"
| tm ptm |
tm := TextMorph methodDictionary keys.
ptm := PluggableTextMorph methodDictionary keys.
{  {'TextMorph-specific'. tm difference: ptm. }.
{'PluggableTextMorph-specific'.  ptm difference: tm}.
{'Common'.  ptm intersection: tm.} }