[squeak-dev] [TEST PLANS] We need your support for making Squeak better

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 06:55:10 UTC 2018

A sketch of another manual test case (details will be provided in
another thread)

Use Etoys projects
1. Download latest 5.2a
2. Load the Add-On which allows for Etoys projects
    see thread 'MorphicProject subclass: #EtoysProject'
3. Find out what is possible to do and what is not possible.
    Develop several test cases

HH.