[squeak-dev] what's the plan for Etoys in trunk?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 11:13:13 UTC 2018

Yes,
I do this in my own images and unload Etoys.
Do not test if Etoys could or not be loaded again and Etoys projects works.
Try to do now with up to date 5.2

On 06/06/2018, 06:09, "timfelgentreff at gmail.com" <timfelgentreff at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Just for the heck of it, I went ahead and moved *only* Morph>>rotationCenter
> and
Morph>>rotationCenter: into the `geometry` category (from
> *Etoys-geometry). After that, and unload
of the Etoys packages leaves you with
> a mostly working image. If you open the PartsBin, you'll get a
few more DNUs,
> but after moving a few more methods (scale, positionInWorld), the PartsBin
> also
works, now without all the Etoys stuff.