[squeak-dev] what's the plan for Etoys in trunk?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 13:26:42 UTC 2018

I'm working, sorry I was slooow :=)
Just I take Monticello and select Etoys , then unload.
Discover

addStackMenuItems: menu hand: aHandMorph
    "Add appropriate stack-related items to the given menu"

    self isStackBackground
        ifTrue:
            [menu add: 'card & stack...' target: self action:
#presentCardAndStackMenu]

IsStackBackground is not in Squeak5.2alpha-18059-32bit.changes-32bit which
is the today update.

Any idea of which user/pass I could use for access
http://ftp.squeak.org/Experiments/

Like add a ftp server to FileList

On 06/06/2018, 09:54, "H. Hirzel" <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Could you please add what you do to the test plan so that it can be
re-done
> easily later by somebody else?

Regards
Hannes