[squeak-dev] All-In-One distribution (was: Changing the Trunk version from 6.0alpha to 5.2alpha)

Edwin Ancaer eancaer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 15:11:12 UTC 2018

Hello guys,

Now I am not counting on making massive amounts of money with Squeak, but I
would like to know if someone with a good knowledge of Squeak environment,
could arrive at applications that can relatively stand the comparison
(taking into account that Squeak is open source) with applications
developed  with VA Smalltalk or Gemstone.

I can imagine Squeak suffering a bit on the UI-part, but would there be
much difference in supported functionalities, you think?

All applications are for personnal use, and as good looking an interface
can be, I attach more importance to the usability of my applications
anyway. Of course if one can get both....

Kind regards,

Edwin Ancaer