[squeak-dev] what's the plan for Etoys in trunk?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 17:09:24 UTC 2018

I update today to 18059 then move few methods to feometry instead of
*Etoys-geometry
Image works  but complains often.
I found you need move all methods out of *Etoys-geometry to Morph geometry,
no complains.

Still you have problems when try to load Etoys project like the attached.
The .pr loads fine before the upload

On 06/06/2018, 13:24, "K K Subbu" <kksubbu.ml at gmail.com> wrote:

> On this trunk, after I unload Etoys package, even a mouse move throws up
> emergency evaluator.

The messages in the *Etoys-geometry don't use Player, so
> I tried moving
them all into geometry category with:

(Morph
> methodsInCategory: '*Etoys-geometry')
     do: [:m | Morph organization
> classify: m under: 'geometry'].

Then I am able to unload Etoys package
> without any error and the viewer
halo opens an Inspector. But PartsBin gives
> a DNU. Looks like Etoys
unload is too aggressive in removing
> methods.

Regards .. Subbu