[squeak-dev] Fwd: [SoaS] Etoys for Sugar on a Stick Fedora release 25

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 20:41:52 UTC 2018

Hello Raul

I understand that SoaS (Sugar on a Stick) is based on a Fedora Spin
(which one?, links?) and runs on regular PCs.

For Squeak efforts have started to come up with a new release 5.2 and
this is an opportunity to look into this issue.

Could you please provide more details so that somebody might follow up on this.

What we would need and probably the description of a manual test case
to find out what is necessary to make it work again.

Regards
Hannes Hirzel