[squeak-dev] wiki on how to contribute to Squeak

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Thu Jun 7 18:17:11 UTC 2018

Hi

> On 07.06.2018, at 19:18, K K Subbu <kksubbu.ml at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> The "How to contribute to Squeak" swiki at:
>
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3279
>
> has been updated to include specific steps extracted from Dave's post last year. I would appreciate if regular contributors review the changes to catch any errors.
>
> Specifically,
>
> * should step 2 *add* inbox repo rather than edit *trunk* to *inbox* because step 3 refers to trunk repo?

add is better, yes.

> * should I have used squeakfoundation.org url for Dave's post?

squeakfoundation.org should not be used unless for referring to the mailing list. We have redirects for some squeakfoundation.org urls, but the squeak.org ones are the canonical ones.

Thanks for looking into that!

Best regards
	-Tobias

PS: while you are at it, could you please change the link for SqueakSource3 from http://ss3.gemstone.com/ to http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/?