[squeak-dev] The Trunk: 60Deprecated-pre.21.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri Jun 8 15:03:42 UTC 2018

Patrick Rein uploaded a new version of 60Deprecated to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/60Deprecated-pre.21.mcz

Name: 60Deprecated-pre.21
Author: pre
Time: 8 June 2018, 5:03:30.874586 pm
UUID: d4659272-8efc-354d-bc27-dcfd6cdeccb9
Ancestors: 60Deprecated-mt.20

Deprecates a method which is very much specific for the objects tool and is not general enough to remain in Morph

=============== Diff against 60Deprecated-mt.20 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Morph>>highlightOnlySubmorph: (in category '*60Deprecated-MorphicExtras-accessing') -----
+ highlightOnlySubmorph: aMorph
+ 	"Distinguish only aMorph with border highlighting (2-pixel wide red); make all my other submorphs have one-pixel-black highlighting.  This is a rather special-purpose and hard-coded highlighting regime, of course.  Later, if someone cared to do it, we could parameterize the widths and colors via properties, or some such."
+
+ 	self deprecated: 'Do not use at all anymore. This was a specialized call for the objects tool which does not work in a general way on arbitrary morphs.'.
+ 	self submorphs do:
+ 		[:m |
+ 			m == aMorph
+ 				ifTrue: [m borderWidth: 1; borderColor: Color red. m firstSubmorph color: Color red]
+ 				ifFalse: [m borderWidth: 1; borderColor: Color black. m firstSubmorph color: Color black]].
+ !