[squeak-dev] The Inbox: EToys-hjh.333.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Jun 11 12:54:23 UTC 2018

These two methods are sent by CircleMorph>>extent: in package Morphic-Basic,
so moving them from Etoys to Morphic seems the the right thing to do. Does
anyone disagree?

Note that #center and #rotationCenter are not the same for a CircleMorph,
and we have other implementers of #rotationCenter: in Morphic already.

Dave