[squeak-dev] Old morphs failing to load in 5.2

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:03:01 UTC 2018

Yes, the workspace as it is now allows to get the _text content_ from
an earlier image.

But it is not formatted nicely.

There is probably a need for a script which runs after the import
which fixes issues such as replacing the IconicButton with a
SystemWindowButton.

Not sure how to handle the text. The workspace from an earlier version
has PluggableText whereas a new workspace in 5.2 has
PluggableTextMorphPlus.

--Hannes