[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-cbc.1450.mcz

Javier Diaz-Reinoso javier_diaz_r at mac.com
Wed Jun 13 15:53:57 UTC 2018

That is because the TransformationMorph>>adjustAfter: ('ar 1/3/2010' ) have a guard:

	self actorStateOrNil ifNotNil:[
		self penUpWhile: [self position: self position + (oldRefPos - self referencePosition)].
	].
actorStateOrNil is created if you open a Player with Etoys, then the rotation works OK, if you revert the method to the previous version of: 'di 9/30/1998' also works.

In a previous thread Bob Arning wrote:
> The only comment I see associated with this change is
>
> Make Etoys unloadable: Move lots of methods to Etoys package. Remove the old Fabrik remnants.

if now the methods are move out of Etoys, I think is better to revert TransformationMorph>>adjustAfter:.