[squeak-dev] [Etoys][5.2a][Testing] Where do I get a random number tile?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 05:35:17 UTC 2018

Hello

I understand that that instead of a random number tile a general
function tile should be used and 'random' should then be selected as
the function.

I wonder where from which category I get the general function tile.

I also found a helper script which gives me a backword compatible
random number tile, see screen shot.

    FunctionTile randomNumberTile openInHand

However the main question is: How do I get a random number tile set up
from _within_ etoys.

Kind regards
Hannes