[squeak-dev] Issue with BitBltSimulation

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Jun 21 16:37:25 UTC 2018

> On 21-06-2018, at 6:32 AM, Stephan Lutz <dev at stlutz.net> wrote:
>
> It seems to us that the correct image data is somehow stretched and offset during the blting.

That looks like the effect one gets when the pixel depth is wrong, or the target word width gets miscalculated etc. Try checking the various width & height values that get calculated, the bits per pixel, stuff like that. Remember also that we have to mangle pixels being read from outside files because our pixel value 0 is transparent and not black!

tim
Strange OpCodes: IPL: Invent Program Lines