[squeak-dev] SqueakSSL primitiveSSLCreate >> fails

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Fri Jun 22 08:42:04 UTC 2018

Hi Ron

> On 22.06.2018, at 04:45, Ron Teitelbaum <ron at 3dicc.com> wrote:
>
> Not sure it is related but see https://www.3dicc.com/adding-tls1-1-support-to-windows-7/.  If the crypto modules were updated this could be the issue.

It could be very well related.

Here's how the "current" SqueakSSL on Windows makes sure, a current TLS is used:

https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/commit/90e663ad75a6c3e1a932b8e48ab536ed6b6318de

I don't know, however, whether we now have a problem when _not_ disabling TLS1.0.
What do you think?

Best regards
	-Tobias