[squeak-dev] SqueakSSL primitiveSSLCreate >> fails

John-Reed Maffeo jrmaffeo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 18:25:54 UTC 2018

The failure is no longer ocrurring  on my Win7 computer.
I now believe the root cause was an automatic update from microsoft
which orcurred a couple of days ago. The computer (laptop) had been
offline for a month or so and pulled out for road work. I may have had
images open when the update happened or did not reboot after the
updates were loaded.

Thanks to everyone for your support, especially during this hectic,
new release time.
- jrm