[squeak-dev] SqueakSSL primitiveSSLCreate >> fails

John-Reed Maffeo jrmaffeo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 22:25:17 UTC 2018

Ron,

Chrome Browser Results
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/viewMyClient.html
>> Protocols
TLS 1.3Yes
TLS 1.2Yes*
TLS 1.1Yes*
TLS 1.0Yes*
SSL 3Yes*
SSL 2No

Squeak Results
The link fails in 5.1 in both 32 and 64 bit versions, at different points.
HTTPClient httpGet: 'https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/viewMyClient.html'

Squeak 5.1 (32 Bit) >> SSL connect failed with code: -5

Squeak 5.1 (64 Bit) >> primitiveSSLCreate failed

[image: image.png]

I hope this helps. I am out of my comfort zone at this point, but I will
help in any way I can.