[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-tpr.1455.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Jun 25 02:03:19 UTC 2018

This set of changes is the first phase of letting the help content decide how it is presented rather than making the user tell it whether to use code styling or not. The overall (current) effect is not visible, by design.

Later I'd like to see the individual pages of a help broswe be able to choose stylig or plain format - currently (and with these changes) the TerseGuide for example looks different depending on whther you open it individually or within the main help book. That's not really very good.

Better yet, a way to set a 'code style' on Texts would be nice. We can kinda-sorta do it - it is possible to get Shout to style a chunk of text and just paste it into a page, but that doesn't re-style any time you edit the text. I'm pretty sure we can do it, but I don't know how just yet. Ideas and code welcomed.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Mihi ignosce. Cum homine de cane debeo congredi = Excuse me. I've got to see a man about a dog.