[squeak-dev] Fwd: ServerDirectory example login is dead

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Jun 25 23:13:11 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 11:57:09AM -0700, tim Rowledge wrote:
> The ideal solution to this must surely be a working demo that connects to our own site?

Yes for sure, files.squeak.org seems like the obvious thing to use as
an example. I also think that an ideal solution is going to require a
bit of work on somebody's part, because that ServerDirectory hierarchy
needs some love. Commits to the inbox would be welcome, but maybe hold
off until after the 5.2 release to move changes to trunk.

This would be a great "Sunday Squeaker" project. Any takers?

Dave