[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-cmm.823.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Jun 25 23:40:48 UTC 2018

This is probably just a mistake, or something missing from the commit.
But until that can be sorted out, the Tools-cmm.823 update should
probably be reverted and/or moved to the inbox.

As a general observation, it is a good idea for all of us to make
use of the inbox for changes that may potentially conflict with
someone else's work in progress. Merging from inbox to trunk is
easy, so it is never a bad idea to use the inbox when we are looking
for feedback or review on our changes.

Dave