[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Help-Squeak-Project-tpr.57.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Jun 28 18:15:24 UTC 2018

> On 28-06-2018, at 11:02 AM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
>
> I think Subbu put the same fix in the inbox (thank you!) so Tim, maybe you
> can move that one treated if it's redundant.

yes, he did, and when I tried to move it I got lost in a rabbit-hole of permission refused problems, loaded his change, spotted another change to make, tried again, eventually noticed the image didn't have my PWD for trunk set correctly and.. where was I?

So far as I can tell I've managed to screw things up a little and although the kks package is in 'treated' ok, it's still in inbox. How do I kill the illegal clone? Quick, Deckard!

tim
"How many tnuctip does it take to change a lightbulb?”
"Depends what you want them to change it into."