[squeak-dev] Help: inbox repo in MC browser

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 12:13:47 UTC 2018

All,

While updating http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3279 on how to contribute
to squeak, I realized that the procedure could be simplified if Inbox is
already part of MC repo in a released image. However, I couldn't submit
a patch for this because it looks like the repos are initialized from an
external file at the time of building the release image :-(.

I see methods like isTrunk and isInbox in the code. The trunk repo is
part of the built-in list but not inbox. Is there any reason why it was
left out? Is it possible to include it in the next release?

Thanks .. Subbu