[squeak-dev] Help: inbox repo in MC browser

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 12:31:08 UTC 2018

On 6/29/18, K K Subbu <kksubbu.ml at gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> While updating http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3279 on how to contribute
> to squeak, I realized that the procedure could be simplified if Inbox is
> already part of MC repo in a released image.
+1

> However, I couldn't submit
> a patch for this because it looks like the repos are initialized from an
> external file at the time of building the release image :-(.

Where did you find that information?

That external file must be accessible somewhere...

What about

ReleaseBuilder
addAdditionalRepositories

	MCRepositoryGroup default addRepository: self inboxRepository.

	#(
		'http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository'
		'http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/hirschfeld/squeaksource/MetacelloRepository'
			) collect: [:url |
				MCRepositoryGroup default addRepository: (MCHttpRepository
					location: url
					user: 'squeak'
					password: 'squeak')].