[squeak-dev] Help: inbox repo in MC browser

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 14:27:38 UTC 2018

What could have been the compelling reason to exclude inbox in alpha
releases? I would assume inbox would be critical to receive a flood of
changesets during early stages of a release.

If this is an oversight and not a deliberate exclusion, what would be
the best way to restore the inbox repo?

* In Code - restore trunk and inbox in the initialize methods (being
critical to the operation of the image)?

* In global state - just upload an empty changeset with a postscript to
add it back?

Regards .. Subbu