[squeak-dev] Survey: what do you do with Squeak, what do you *want* to do?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 08:41:01 UTC 2018

On 21/02/2018, 22:36, "tim Rowledge" <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:

> At the latest board meeting we got to discussing the relative quietness of the
> squeak list(s) recently. We were wondering what you folks out there are doing
> with Squeak, what you'd like to be able to use it for, the things that you
> think would be important to improve it for wider use and so on.

Please,
> whether you're a frequent user or an occasional look-at-the-list type, take a
> moment to let us know your opinions.

Glad to see Board throw this

>What do you use Squeak for?

I use Squeak and Cuis derived .image for learning .

Right now I have a Kom + HV + lots of external HTML5 + CSS + JavaScript
Divagaciones.29.image at www.squeakros.org

Log with user 'visita' and without pass

Inside is a experimental thing combining wiki + blog and many Web 2.0 more.

Synch with official wiki daily and in Spanish what I put there.