[squeak-dev] Morphic Designer

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon Mar 12 14:16:25 UTC 2018

Hi Edwin,

try to install Metacello (https://github.com/Metacello/metacello) first via:

"Get the Metacello configuration (for Squeak users)" Installer gemsource project: 'metacello'; addPackage: 'ConfigurationOfMetacello'; install. "Bootstrap Metacello Preview, using mcz files (#'previewBootstrap' symbolic version" ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfMetacello) project version: #'previewBootstrap') load. "Load the Preview version of Metacello from GitHub" (Smalltalk at: #Metacello) new configuration: 'MetacelloPreview'; version: #stable; repository: 'github://Metacello/metacello:configuration'; load. "Now load latest version of Metacello" (Smalltalk at: #Metacello) new baseline: 'Metacello'; repository: 'github://Metacello/metacello:master/repository'; get. (Smalltalk at: #Metacello) new baseline: 'Metacello'; repository: 'github://Metacello/metacello:master/repository'; load.

Best,
Marcel