[squeak-dev] Method Finder and deprecated method(s)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Mar 15 19:23:37 UTC 2018

from a completely different tim ...

> On 15-03-2018, at 12:12 PM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:
> Where does the removal come form?  As required, Context>>inspectorClass is in Tools.  How is it being removed?

I've noticed this for some time and simply thought it might something I'd screwed up locally. Since I didn't recognise it nor have time to track anything down I've simply used the 'ignore' in MC to not-save it in versions of Tools that I've committed whilst doing the file dialogue stuff etc.

tim
Useful random insult:- His shared libraries aren't installed.