[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Monticello-ul.679.mcz

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Fri Mar 23 00:05:54 UTC 2018

Hi Tobias,

When WebClient was added, HTTPSocket was modified to use WebClient when
it's present, but still work when it's not. I simply followed that path.
WebClient still has no dependencies in the Trunk, so one should be able to
safely unload it.
But sure, we can just "nuke" HTTPSocket & co. in favor of WebClient.

Levente