[squeak-dev] kudos to Eliot

TimKack timkack at icloud.com
Thu Mar 29 07:09:18 UTC 2018

I am a long time lurker and normally doesn’t have much to contribute or say
on this ML, but this time I’ll chime into the choir:
Spur is a game changer for me!
But set a side the technical advancements of the Squeak/Pharo VM, I’d say
that the responsiveness, the level of detail and the friendliness of Eliot
is admirable.
Sure, there are bugs, inefficiencies, hacks etc - but not more than any
other software project.

I am excited to see where it will go with Sista etc, but also where the
community are headed - and it is a gentle community where Eliot is a central
part of that.

Cheers,
Tim